Magebane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magebane Faction PWI Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Game Console News

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sony Game Console News Empty
PostSubject: Sony Game Console News   Sony Game Console News EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Sony Game Console News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony Game Console News   Sony Game Console News EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 pm

"PlayStation Vita Slim is revealed for North American and comes bundled with Borderlands 2"

Sony revealed that the PlayStation Vita Slim will be coming to North America this Spring. Now I expect there to be individual units on-sale, but PlayStation specifically revealed that the first retail units of the Vita 2000 will come bundled with a copy of Borderlands 2 and an 8 GB memory card. This port of Borderlands 2 will come jam packed with 6 pieces of DLC, including the Mechromancer character class.

And if you play on your PS3, which Plus owners should have downloaded for free, the port will support Cross Save between your home console and the Vita. Again this bundle is priced at $200, which is pretty reasonable when you throw in the cost of the game and a memory card. I realize that by simply stating this fact I have awoken the Vita hate train, so feel free to jump aboard in the comments.

Source: http://www.screwattack.com/video/PlayStation-Vita-Slim-is-revealed-for-North-American-release-and-comes-bundled-with-Borderlands-2-12827983
Back to top Go down

Sony Game Console News
Page 1 of 1