Magebane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magebane Faction PWI Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Week Level Race

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One Week Level Race Empty
PostSubject: One Week Level Race   One Week Level Race EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:46 am

One Week Level Race

Starts 10/3/2014 5:00 PM Server Time
End 10/10/2014

Description:
Participants make a brand new character and put it into the faction. The new character cannot be leveled until it is accepted into the faction and titled "Race" by an officer. Once the character has joined the faction and titled you can start leveling. The faction member with the highest leveled "Race" character at the end of the week will be the winner. Race participants are not required to do base quests.

At the end of the event all "Race" characters will be removed from the faction unless you want to keep it as an alt. You must let the director or myself know before it is deleted.

Prize: 6 War Avatar C Packs

*Last minute change to the rules. Please no power leveling your event character by taking them to FF. It's not fair to those who can't do that.
The race is open to all Magebane members except myself. If you have any questions ask me in game. Good luck!

Last edited by AnomenDelryn on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakazta
Admin
Rakazta

PostSubject: Re: One Week Level Race   One Week Level Race EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:48 am

oh i am down with this, i will make a new toon lol gladly
Back to top Go down
https://magebane.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: One Week Level Race   One Week Level Race EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Tomorrow's race will end at 5 PM server time. Get those levels in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Week Level Race   One Week Level Race EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:23 am

The event is now over and our winner is Harmonias! Thank you all for participating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Week Level Race   One Week Level Race Empty

Back to top Go down

One Week Level Race
Page 1 of 1