Magebane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magebane Faction PWI Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowdrop Next Gen Engine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Snowdrop Next Gen Engine  Empty
PostSubject: Snowdrop Next Gen Engine    Snowdrop Next Gen Engine  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Read about and watch video of Ubisoft's next gen game engine:

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2013/12/ubisoft-shows-off-the-divisions-engine-in-new-video/
Back to top Go down
Rakazta
Admin
Rakazta

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrop Next Gen Engine    Snowdrop Next Gen Engine  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:28 am

i saw the game already and i really look forward to playing it. nothing i have ever seen looks that good yet. it is multi player and multi platform. players using a tablet or phone can play with us on Comp and PS and other nonessential systems like XBOX and Wii.
Back to top Go down
https://magebane.canadian-forum.com
Wyssewoman

Wyssewoman

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrop Next Gen Engine    Snowdrop Next Gen Engine  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 am

Well the environmental aspects were good but how will they handle people in general. Are bodies going to continue lying around and decaying like a normal world would do? Will damage to another player or monster or what ever you fight in it be correctly rendered or will it be enhanced, impossible and excessively bloody? That engine is proprietary so if it is so great can it handle other game formats?

Gaming parameters are now entering the realm of true virtual reality. Welcome to the Matrix anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowdrop Next Gen Engine    Snowdrop Next Gen Engine  Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowdrop Next Gen Engine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magebane :: General Discussion :: Everything Non-PWI Related-
Jump to: