Magebane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magebane Faction PWI Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia (PC Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amnesia (PC Game) Empty
PostSubject: Amnesia (PC Game)   Amnesia (PC Game) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey guys just wondering if any of you have played this game at all? i have been hearing allot about it from a few friends. just wondering if you guys maybe knew more? :)i want to try it so bad but unfortunately my computer can not run it D:
Back to top Go down

Amnesia (PC Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (PC Game)   Amnesia (PC Game) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:22 am

I've never heard of it. I want a new gaming PC so I can play more games on steam. I'm still hoping Sega will release Phantasy Star Online 2 over here.
Back to top Go down

Amnesia (PC Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (PC Game)   Amnesia (PC Game) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:42 am

i have heard ALLOT about this game...mostly that it's easily of if not the top scariest game on PC to date. it's on steam and you can pick it up at a Staples near you (atleast they sell it at the one up here.) check it out. if you have a decent pc you can run it Smile unfortunately my pc is a POS laptop from 06 >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amnesia (PC Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (PC Game)   Amnesia (PC Game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Amnesia (PC Game)
Page 1 of 1