Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Introductions   Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:45 am

Let's get to know each other! Post info about yourself here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 am

Hey gang! I am AnomenDelryn, 75 cleric. I like playing PWI. Known Raka and Hippy for awhile. I like to help. I like to be in a fun, no drama faction (please keep your xxx chat in PM.) I've led a faction and been an officer at every rank. Also been a forum admin. Raka seems to have a good faction here. I hope we can all keep it that way. Want to know anything else just ask. See you all in game. Very Happy

Last edited by AnomenDelryn on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halimedes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Ello, My name is Joe, and my in faction characters are Halimedes (40-ish Assassin) and Aendyll (a cleric in the upper 50's).

As far as PWi goes, I'm still pretty much a newbie. I know very little about the game, and it seems like very little is actually explained in game (as far as mechanics go; I wonder how many genies people had to try and fail with for all those genie guides to exist. And refining is still a complete mystery to me). While I'm still weak, and need help with a lot of quests(now and in the future), I do like to help out where I can, even if it's only buffing and healing.

In the MMO sense, I'm very biased towards magic classes, I always love destroying countless monsters with a single (AoE) spells, and having the option to fall back to more supportive roles. But I also love playing tanker classes (being able to take the hits that'd destroy my mages always gives me a sort of a rush) so maybe wizard and barb may be in the plans for the future after I figure out whatever the hell I'm doing with cleric and sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: PrinceKara   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 pm

hey my character name is prince Kara(lvl61 assassin) and X_SoulEater(lvl 10 clierc) but my real name is Michael. i am German and american i only speak english and trying to learn german. When it comes to PW im somewhat fimilar with it because i started playing it when the tideborn came out but then stopped playing for while because of some things i dont want to drag the faction in to. i returned to PW a few months ago and i have a goal to reach the max level but thats all i can say about my goal because i dont want to drag the faction into what im doing. I am very friendly with everyone and i like to help where i can. i love to run TT it is fun and im also waiting to get into NW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 am

Hii Razz
Miss Hippy (sin) is my main squeeze.
Towhil (101 sin) is my in game husbands toon
Hes mine to do my dirty work until my baby sin is leveled and geared properly.
Also have my dead beat 100 cleric named LoveHippy.
Willing to help when needed, just ask.
Don't really like doing BHs but enjoy doing boss tours and helping with culti !
Ive known Rakazta, Rose, Glass and Anomen since 2010.
Good peoples.
Rakazta and Rose were among my first friends on PWI.
Im social and enjoy making new friends!
Im always curious to put a voice or face to a toon..
helps create a better connection to the person behind the pixels.
Always on Raidcall & Skype.
Enjoy getting drunk and doing Nation Wars.
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Am SpazziKitten. Been playing since beta. Have high lvls of almost every class, making a new set of arcanes for bound s3 gear. If chu needs meh lemme know.

ALSO- Married to Kane_lust IRL and my avatar is our squee little baby. FTW. (Yes we met on PWI.)

Here's me performing some dark satanic rituals (KIDDING)

Me when I was young and skinny...

And like a week ago.

As for IRL info... uhm. Yeeeeeeeeeah. You'll just have to ask.

Last edited by SpazziKitten on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:02 am

Hello my name is Alissa, but ya'll can just call me eissy. I grew up in Tennessee. but moved to Missouri to be with my husband. I meet him on Perfect world about 4-5 years ago. He was a barb and I was veno. Idk how we feel in love but it happened. Now we have two beautiful babies and we still try to find time to play. I work in a nursing home.
Back to top Go down
Rakazta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Born and raised in Victoria BC and moved to Edmonton Alberta where i lived on and off for the last 11-12 years and now far north of it in some very small town of about 20,000 people where i moved in with my PWI love. Aqua and i met on PWI in another faction and we have been inseperable in all ways ever since, yes we work at the same place lol. She had a Son and a Daughter before we met and we find time to play as much as possible and work together on everything we do in and out of all the games we play, the list is HUGE. one day i will overload this website with a list of every game we play and a few we also own maybe.. right now it is far too much work and i am just too fuckin lazy. This is not the first faction i have been a leader for and is not going to be my last one either. I have both failed and succeeded at running factions and have gained and lost respect from said fails and such. This faction is my baby and i will use all i have learned from leading my other ones to lead this one to be the best i have ever been so fortunate to be a part of. We do not TW with Magebane as of yet but the future may hold big things for our faction, be it Magebane or another one i have planned to be our alt faction. i do love TW when i do it with the right people and i do have quite a bit of experience with it mostly using my barb. He was built with APS in mind but is now headed to become the best TW Demon build i can make him. TW or lack of such, is the reason we do not see Rakazta online as often as i would like to have him online. He will always be my spoiled brat toon and always has been. Thank you guys for joining Magebane or any other faction i run or have ran in the past and i am glad you choose to be with us when there are so many good or better options available. So why read about your boring leader when you could go kill some shit? Have fun guys see you in a game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magebane.canadian-forum.com
Wyssewoman

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Only one page of introductions? And only two people who I have actually met on here? Where is everyone else?

I am a 62 year old, married( 15 years with this hubby), grandmother, one girl and one adopted boy, two grandkids ...a girl and a boy both in college now. The grandkids belong to my daughter. I am a disabled vet ( Army Medical Corp, Major), former MD pathologist currently retired. I make jewelry now and play computer games. I dont go for any BS and wont tolerate smack talk or too much XXX. Trolling gets you Blacklisted, period. I say what i mean and I mean what I say. I dont mind helping but abhor beggars. I worked hard for my levels and did quests and I dont appreciate plvl babies. I know my skills as a cleric so dont tell me how to heal or buff, but I will take any pointers that help me out in the long run. I have played this game on and off for over five years now. I end up quitting when I cant get enough help with the really hard stuff or my friends have moved on to other stuff and i get lonely. I have had a very full life with many different experiences and I have traveled to many different places, Above all DO NOT ever patronize me and we can all have fun Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakazta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:22 pm

that is one of the coolest intros i have seen lol i love it

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1